Ysabel LeMay Answers James Lipton’s Top 10 Questions!
Have you watched Inside the Actor’s Studio with James Lipton? In this popular TV show James Lipton interviews legendary guests asking them 10 questions at the end of each episode. Seeing it is the last week of Ysabel LeMay’s exhibition, Wonders, we thought it would be fun to post her answers to James Lipton’s Top 10 Questions.
1. What is your favorite word? Imagine
2. What is your least favorite word? Monday
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Beauty
4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Ugliness
5. What sound or noise do you love? Birds
6. What sound or noise do you hate? Loud Motorcycle
7. What is your favorite curse word? Ostie
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Surgeon or Singer
9. What profession would you not like to do? Policeman
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Sit down and relax
Ysabel LeMay: Wonders is on view through July 3rd. To see more of Ysabel’s work visit our website.